White Industries celebrated Justin Spiby receiving his well earned $25,000 cheque, two years after completing his four-year Pattern Making apprenticeship. White Industries has an internal program for all apprentices, whereby a bonus of $25,000 will be paid on the fulfilment of the following conditions:
- Six years of continuous service of full-time employment
- Successful completion of an apprenticeship
- At least two years employment post apprenticeship
- Outstanding work performance and conduct throughout the entire six years of employment.
- This bonus, at the employer’s discretion, may be reduced if the employee does not respond positively to notice/notices to improve their work performance or conduct
- There will be no pro-rata payments for shorter terms.
Justin is looking forward to using this money as a deposit to buy his first home for his partner and new baby.