Our modern Machine Shop requires a new team member to work in our family-owned and operated Manufacturing Facility. White Industries has a long proud history in the Dalby business community. Our newly built Machine Shop is well equipped with the latest technology and our tooling is updated on a continual basis to ensure it is the most modern.
ABOUT THE APPRENTICESHIP:
Four Year Apprenticeships working towards:
- FITTER & TURNER -Certificate III in Engineering – Mechanical Trade (Maintenance – Fitting &/or Turning)
The Apprenticeship program promotes on-the-job learning working within a team of dedicated and experienced Tradesmen and is supported by formal training.
Our Apprentices are hard working, and they themselves are focused on knowledge development, career progression and open to promoting.
WHAT WHITE INDUSTRIES OFFERS YOU:
- Trade Qualification in one of the above trades
- Formal and informal training
- Coaching, mentoring and feedback from trade and industry professionals
- Long Term career opportunities
- Mechanically minded
- The desire to attain a Trade Qualification
- A desire to meet, achieve & exceed goals
- Ability to build relationships and work well under pressure
- Aptitude for math
- Willingness to commit to study requirements and TAFE attendance
- Ability to attain and retain fitness for work
- Current Drivers Licence
- Excellent Time-Management skills
If you feel you meet the requirements, have the right attributes and you are a highly motivated individual, please email your Resume and Covering Letter.